Saturday, June 27, 2009

The First One Could Have Been a Fluke . . .

But last night I found the second one. I don't know why it brought me to tears. I know that is ridiculous. It happens to everyone at some point or another. For some reason, I thought I would escape this inevitable fate. Dave had hundreds of them when I started dating him 10 1/2 years ago. Since then, he says that I have given him thousands more. I don't know how he could possibly blame me. It makes him look distinguished. It will just make me look old.

No one told me that pregnancy would give you grey hair!!

No one told me a lot of things about pregnancy. I told Dave that I am going to start a blog or write a book to tell women all of the dirty little secrets of pregnancy. I wish I had that book. Do you think I could get rich off of it?

2 comments:

  1. I think ALL moms have them. I know I have tons. Thank God I have a wonderful stylist that takes good care of me and my hair. Grey hairs just mean I have to have more appointments to get pampered and my hair done. Just wait until the kiddos get here. You'll start to see 5-6 new ones each day. I agree though a secret book on pregnancy is needed. I did not know a lot of things were going to happen to me, my body, and my mind. Love your new preggo stationary....too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read Jenny McCarthy's book on pregnancy. If not, you NEED to, I bet you'd get a kick out of it. It's called Belly Laughs. Then there's one about having babies around called Belly Laughs. Both are funny.

    ReplyDelete