Sunday, July 26, 2009

Crazy Saturday

Dave and I had a very busy day yesterday. I went to my future cousin-in-law, Jacqui's, bridal shower Saturday afternoon with my mom, aunt Carla and my grandma. The shower was great. Jacqui & Travis received a lot of nice loot. I am very excited for their wedding on Saturday, September 5th.


This is me with my mom, my aunt Carla, and my Grandma after the shower.

This is my aunt Carla (the mother of the groom) with Jacqui and my Grandma.


Saturday evening, Dave and I headed to the Willows to celebrate his 20th high school reunion. I am kicking myself for not getting more pictures, but I thought I would share the ones I did take. We both had a great time. He really enjoyed talking to all of his old buddies.

Sonya, Dave, Angie & Deana

The Class of 1989


Dave and Adam - he came all of the way from Australia


Saturday was a great day, but it completely exhausted me. I have done absolutely nothing productive today. Dave decided that we should watch the movie Knocked Up again. I was slightly embarrassed that I cried my eyes out at the end. Then, for some reason, I thought we should watch the movie Juno. I seriously cried like a baby at the end of that movie. Two pregnancy movies in a row!! It was funny. My pregnancy hormones are kicking into high gear. It didn't help that both movies have the main character delivering a baby at the end. It was an interesting choice of movies.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you watched both of those...I would have been crying too. I cried all through Juno the first time I saw it...I think Z was 9 months old and it was one of the first times we left him for 2-3 days while we took a mini trip. Good movie! You look adorable. Keep the pics coming.

    ReplyDelete