Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We are having TWO BOYS!!!

I had my 20 week ultrasound today and it was confirmed that both babies are boys! We are very excited. I had a gut feeling that Baby A was a girl, but I guess my Mother's Intuition was not accurate. That concerns me a little. The ultrasound was 90 minutes long. Everything looked perfect on the ultrasound. I am too tired to scan pictures tonight. I will get that done this week and add them soon. I have a lot more to blog about, so I will be back soon. I promise.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! What great news! (well, really....any combination would have been great news!) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the little guys! We are very excited for you. Get ready, Get Set, GO...little boys will keep you on your feet for at least the next 18 years. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tish! I love your blog. I'm Megan's sister in law, Chelsee, (we briefly met at her shower) and Megan thought I would enjoy reading your entries. We conceived our daughter, Gentry, via IVF as well.

    It sounds like you are doing fabulous! Congratulations, and enjoy every minute!

    Chelsee

    ReplyDelete