Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Boston

I am so behind on this blogging business. I am so sorry. I actually do have a lot to blog about. I took my last flight during this pregnancy a couple of weeks ago. I drove to Lee's Summit on Wednesday, July 29 and hung out with my great friend, Leigh Ann's family. She has two beautiful kids - Owen is 4 and Elsie is 15 months.

I am really kicking myself for not getting any pictures of them. You wouldn't believe how gorgeous they are and they have the personality to match - extremely sweet and fun. So, Leigh Ann, Jeff, and the kids bought me dinner and I stayed the night. Leigh Ann and I got up early the next day and flew to Boston to visit Nisha. This was Leigh Ann's first time away from Elsie. She survived!

We went to Boston to visit Nisha and her family - Matt, Rhiya (age 2 1/2) and Dylan (3 months). This was the first time Leigh Ann and I met Dylan. He is such a perfect little baby. He is so mild-mannered and cute. Nisha also has beautiful children - as you can see below. Leigh Ann and Nish have put the pressure on me. I hope my kids are just as gorgeous.

We had a lot of great girl time in Boston. We did a little shopping, eating and the two experienced mothers helped me with a ton of information about what I do and don't need for my babies on the way. We spent at least 2 1/2 hours in Babies R Us perfecting my registry. Thanks, Nish & Leigh Ann. I don't know what I would do without ya. We even went to Providence, Rhode Island. It was only a half hour drive from Nish's house.

The trip just reminded me how much I miss Nish & Leigh Ann. I am so blessed to have such great friends and wish we could spend more time together. I know that we will always continue to carve out time for trips like this. They are both coming to my shower in September, too!

I would like to share some pictures from the trip.


Nisha & Rhiya



Dylan & Leigh Ann



The Fisher Family



Leigh Ann, Nish, Dylan, Rhiya and a pregnant Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment