Friday, March 12, 2010

It's Our Four Month Birthday



Isaac and Adrian are four months old today! This is their four month birthday picture.



The boys have a new cousin. His name is Palmer. He was born on Tuesday, March 2nd. He is my sister Tonya's son. I can only imagine what kind of trouble these three boys are going to get into in the future. It will be so much fun!

It's amazing how big I & A look next to a newborn. It makes me happy and sad all at the same time. I am happy that they have gotten so big considering they had such an early and difficult start in this world. It makes me sad, because my babies are already growing up too quickly. I guess that is the story of motherhood. You gotta love it!


1 comment:

  1. 4 months...already? They sure are cute little guys! Enjoy ever second because next thing you know they will be telling you how to drive, if you look cute or not, and that they are hungry all the time.

    ReplyDelete