Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We Are Eating Baby Food!

Adrian at 5 months Sometimes he makes the funniest faces.



Papa and Isaac at 5 months



Adrian and his green bean mess 5 months



Isaac is so jolly even eating his green beans 5 months



Isaac and Adrian started eating oatmeal cereal the first week of April, at the age of 4 1/2 months. At 5 months, we started them on baby food! The first food was green beans. What a mess! Adrian LOVES it. Isaac tolerates it to satisfy his Mommy and Papa. This week we started on carrots. They both love the carrots. What an adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Geez..I remember what a mess baby food can be! So glad the boys are doing well. I think it is awesome that one has blue eyes and the other one has dark eyes. I figure this is how our children will be. Zachary has blue. I doubt that whenever we have our next child that they will have blue too because it was such a tiny chance for blue eyes with Kevin & My genes. Does Adrian favor you more? What does everyone else say. I think he looks like you. They both are very cute!

    ReplyDelete