Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3D/4D Ultrasound at 27 Weeks

Today, Dave and I traveled to Columbia with my mother-in-law, Adrianna, and my father-in-law, Gary. We had a 3D/4D ultrasound. It was amazing. We got an amazing look at both boys. I was overwhelmed with emotion to see how perfect they both were. I feel as though Dave and I are so blessed to have these little miracle babies on the way. We couldn't ask for anything more. We are so lucky.

We all agreed that it appears as though the boys look quite a bit different. They seem to have different facial structures. Baby A has a very broad nose and a heart-shaped face. Baby B has an oval shaped-face. It was difficult to get good pictures of Baby B because he kept his hands in front of his face and Baby A's spine and butt were also in Baby B's face half of the time. We came home with a disc that has 75 pictures and video clips. I am sharing some of the best with you.

Baby B 3D Ultrasound 9/22/09 27 Weeks


Baby B with his hand in front of his face. 3D Ultrasound 9/22/09 27 Weeks


Baby B 3D Ultrasound 9/22/09 27 Weeks


Baby B with his hands in front of his face 3D Ultrasound 9/22/09 27 Weeks


Baby B


Baby B


Baby B


Baby B


Baby B Profile


Baby A Smiling 3D Ultrasound 9/22/09 27 Weeks


Baby A


Baby A


Baby A


Baby A


Baby A


The label says Baby B, but this is actually Baby A


These are short videos that you can play. The first and third are Baby A. The second and fourth are Baby B.

6 comments:

  1. Tisha, I love the 3D pics and videos, they are so amazing. I bet one of the boys looks like you and one looks like Dave. They both look pretty handsome, I can't wait to meet them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post - 3d ultrasound pictures ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    3d ultrasound pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post - 4d ultrasound pictures ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    4d ultrasound pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some crazy, fascinating stuff. And as a fairly experienced kicker, I have to say the boy had potential way back then. You need to nurture Ace’s natural talent in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally speechless
    amazing stuff of 4d ultrasouinds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty portion of сontent. I simply stumbled upon your weblog аnd іn accession
    cаpital to сlaіm that I acquirе in
    fаct loved aсcount your weblog ρosts.
    Any way I ωill be ѕubscribing for your augment or even І ѕuccеss yοu
    get right of entгy to constаntly fast.



    My wеblog: hcg diet dangers
    My website: hcg diet reviews

    ReplyDelete