Friday, April 3, 2009

Back to St. Louis

I got a call from Mary at SIRM this morning that they want to do the blastocyst transfer tomorrow morning (Saturday) at 9:30 am.  Therefore, Dave and I are packing up and leaving for St. Louis this afternoon, around 3:00.  We will spend the night there tonight and come home after the procedure tomorrow.  So, we will get a tasty meal tonight in St. Louis.  I will have a lot of information after the transfer tomorrow - and a lot of time on my hands, as I am not going back to work until Wednesday.  So, you will probably get a long post from me tomorrow evening.  I think we will even get pictures of our little guys.  I will share them if we get them.  

Love you all lots!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck my friends!! Keep the Faith!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is 9:34am Saturday morning and I am saying a prayer for you, Dave and all the little ones to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about you guys all day. I hope everything went well. Looking forward to your update. Enjoy the next few days off.

    ReplyDelete