Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update

I am sorry that I haven't posted for so long.  In this case, no news is good news.  Dave and I are leaving this afternoon to go to St. Louis.  My first ultrasound appointment is tomorrow, Wednesday, April 22 at 8:30 am with Dr. Ahlering at the Sher Institute.  Of course, I will update you all ASAP with the findings.  

Dave and I decided that we would head down this afternoon and scope out some maternity and baby furniture stores.  YEAY!  I am embarrassed to report that I am going to have to get some maternity clothes sooner than later.  I have gained 6 pounds in the last 6 weeks.  It is not just because I am pregnant.  It is because the steroids and hormones make me eat like the Cookie Monster.  I am always hungry.  I have never been so hungry in all of my life.  

Wish us luck tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to hear how it goes and to see some ultrasound pictures.

    Casey and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK!! My phone can receive texts, so I will be awaiting your news. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you posted an update. I have been checking your blog daily. Have a fun time in St. Louis. Can't wait to hear about the little one or ones tomorrow. Have fun and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting. I've been checking in daily; I am so happy to hear your news. Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, I'm SO behind on your blog! YAY for cravings!!

    ReplyDelete