Monday, April 13, 2009

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!


We are so excited. It seems too good to be true. But we are definitely 100% pregnant. My hCG number on Friday was 37 and today it was 198. It is supposed to double every two days if you are pregnant and it more than doubled. Dave and I are both very excited, but it is hard not to worry just a little, because we have lost previous pregnancies at this point. I haven't spoken to my doctor's office yet, but when I do I will give you more info. I think I will be going to St. Louis for an ultrasound next week. We should know more then . . . like is there one or two little Briggs babies in there. The hCG numbers indicate that there may be more than one. Thanks for all of your love and support. It helped us get to this point.

12 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so excited for you both!! Can't wait to hear the results from the ultrasound. Praying for two little Briggs' babies!!

    Casey and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you freaking kidding me!?! This is so awesome! I am beside myself right now with excitement! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!!! I am beyond excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to talk to you!! Love ya! CONGRATULATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the best news I've heard in a long time! Congratulations to you ALL! How exciting! I just can't stop smiling I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME NEWS!!! Congrats, we are keeping you guys & the little one(s) in our thoughts.

    Susan & Bill

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! Congratulations. We will continue to hold you guys in prayer. What a great day to celebrate. Love Hil and Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, oh my gosh...still shaking! This is FANTASTIC news, Tisha! Still praying for y'all!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best Birthday present you could have asked for!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW EXCITING!! We are so happy for you & Dave. This is great news. I saw your mom today and she was VERY happy. CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YIPPEE!!!! There are no words to tell you how happy I am for you!! I have been praying for you guys for a long time!! I am so insanely excited for you, all of you!! Take care of yourself little mama and daddy and I will keep you in my prayers! YIPPEE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are happy for both of you. Lets pray everything stays on the bigger & bigger & bigger tummy path.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful, wonderful news! Two little babies would be so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete