Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mounds of Syringes


The pictures says it all.  I emptied our sharps container to take this picture.  These are the syringes that were used during our IVF cycle.  Dave is giving me another injection tonight of IM progesterone.  He actually does not find joy in this shot, because it is intramuscular and the needle is a .22 gauge.  It is huge and very painful.  He shows a little sympathy.  My hip still hurts from the progesterone injection that he gave me on Monday.  Again, it will all be worth it in the end.  

1 comment:

  1. Tish & Dave, it was great to learn and catch up on your news. I just returned from board meeting in Hilton Head so feel like I've missed so much, but your blog is a great way to stay connected. I'm so thrilled to hear the positive news on your mom. We will be thinking of you guys tomorrow! Tish, take advantage of the rest time; your world will be changing soon!

    Susan (& Bill)

    ReplyDelete